120 Hr Certificate of Completion
The Center for Reflexology & Intuitive Healing Arts offers a 120 hour Certificate of Completion Program in Foot Reflexology. The program is instructed both locally in Arcata California and other cities throughout the US.
The curriculum is structured to include both in class hands on instruction and home study assignments. We offer a flexible, individualized schedule, allowing you to work on the program at a pace that fits with your life style. You may enroll in the program at any time and you can complete your training in as little as 3 to 6 months.
We also offer an additional 35 hour program in Hand and Ear Reflexology. You must complete the Foot Reflexology Program before enrolling in the Hand and Ear Reflexology Program. Our 2016 touring schedule will be posted soon.
We offer a generous discount for full tuition payment up to 2 weeks prior to start dates. To find out more about the curriculum and touring schedule you may call or email the instructor Alexandra Seymour at 707-822-5395 | email@example.com
Tuition & Payment Options
Paid In Full Two Weeks Prior To Start Date $1725
Paid In Full 13 Days Prior – Through To Start Date $1800
Make (2) Payments In The Amount of* $950
*First Payment Due Two Weeks Prior To Start Date / Second Payment Due Halfway Through The Program Curriculum
- Reflexology history, theory and scientific premise.
- American Reflexology foot reflex locations and comparison chart analysis.
- American Reflexology professional pressure techniques, as well as variations for maximum efficacy, and ergonomic comfort of the practitioner.
- Skeletal, muscular and nerve anatomy of the foot and leg.
- Reflexology applications for general health, stress reduction and wellness.
- Contraindications: Knowing when it is not safe to apply reflexology
- Anatomy and Physiology of the entire body with an emphasis on systems relationships and homeostasis.
- Homeostatic imbalance as the foundation for poor health and illness.
- Overlapping views and applications of Asian Medicine and Reflexology.
- Supervised clinical/apprenticeship with instructor.
- Professional business ethics, standards and common licensing requirements.
- Tracking client progress through documentation and charting.
- Practitioner ergonomics and self care.
If you have registered and paid but are not able to start the program, you may stay registered and elect to choose a new start date at no extra cost. The new start date must be within three months of the original start date. Alternatively, you may receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. Notice of your inability to start must be made before or on your original start date.
Completing The Program
You must complete the program within 12 months of your start date. If you do not complete you may elect to extend your program. Extensions are granted for a period of three months in length for a fee of $295.